Saturday, January 16, 2016

Angel paintings for cancer patients - angels500

I learned about a really wonderful painting challenge today that seems like a real no-brainer. Why shouldn't every cancer patient who wants one have their own angel painting?

It's called angels500 on facebook. I saw a painting by Rhea Groepper on Daily Paintworks this morning that announced this drive:



Look for Rhea Groepper's painting on the 1/16/16 Daily Paintworks site.

Here's the information (from facebook) and the address to send your paintings to:


I bet there are plenty of cancer hospitals across the US who would be interested in donations like this. At least, I hope so.

I've prepped a couple canvases this morning, and can't wait till they're ready to paint. Thank you, Rhea, for putting this out there.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment