Friday, November 21, 2014

Ardenwald Holiday Bazaar Tomorrow!


I'll be at the Ardenwald Holiday Bazaar tomorrow, Saturday, November 22nd, from 9am to 3pm. That's at Ardenwald Elementary School in Milwaukie, SE of Portland. I'll have my latest paintings from this summer and fall, two dozen glass flowers and and over a dozen hanging garden ornaments. I'll also have dozens of 5x7 greeting cards of my paintings and photo art. I don't know where I'll be in the fair, but look for glowing buckets of glass jewels!


I'll also be ready and eager to talk about both my books for sale on Amazon, "First Aid For Your Menopause Emotions," and my new animal adventure story for kids 5th grade and up and anyone who loves animal stories, "Take The Wind Up With You."

If you get there, please say "Hi" and let me know you saw this on my blog. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment